1. Our on-line retail sales department is aimed at supplying excellent service and value for money. We don't supply goods on a demonstration basis unless otherwise agreed. If you are not sure about the product you need, we suggest you research it first before you make a purchase. Because we are an established retailer with a "real" shop with demonstration facilities, we can offer knowledgeable and accurate advice - please feel free to ask us about anything you are interested in. If you are not sure about a product, we advise you not to buy it until you are.
2. If the size of a product is critical, please make sure it will fit before you make a purchase. If the dimensions are not shown with the product specification, please contact us and we will provide you with the full dimensions.
3. Some offers and deals posted on our website are only available through our online outlet.
4. All quoted prices include VAT - delivery is extra unless stated otherwise. Where a price includes delivery, this is to mainland UK only. Other areas will be at extra cost.
5. On the occasion where a price is listed incorrectly due to a typographical error or otherwise, we will inform you immediately as to the correct price of the goods. You will then have the option to proceed with or cancel the sale. A contract isn't active until we have taken payment for your order.
7. To protect your personal details, a receipt for your goods together with the order tracking number will be sent by email on the afternoon of dispatch. No documents will be enclosed within the order itself. The shipping label on the outside of the packing will confirm the order was despatched by Bowers and Wilkins.
8. If we cannot supply the agreed goods from stock we will inform you immediately. You can then cancel the sale or wait an agreed time.
9. Legislation states that the goods must be despatched within 30 days of the sale. Our target for despatch is next day. Weekends and Bank Holidays not included. Saturday deliveries are available at additional cost to normal delivery. These services are based on a best endeavour basis and are not guaranteed. See our delivery information for more details.
10. If you are paying by credit card, goods can only be delivered to the address at which your credit card is registered. Variations may apply, but please ask for details.
11. Price Promise. We do not operate a price promise. Our aim is to offer superb deals always - backed by our high level of service. We consider our terms and conditions to be possibly the best in online retailing.
12. For security reasons, deliveries can only be made to addresses with an active landline telephone.
13. Please note that our couriers will try to deliver as arranged but we will not be held responsible for any costs incurred because of none delivery or factors caused by others. This service is based upon best endeavour and is not guaranteed.
14. Security: To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
15. These conditions only apply to UK sales.
16. If any of these terms need clarified or explained please contact us for more details