Pro-Ject products are the result of an exemplary cooperation within a rapidly uniting Europe. For over fifty years record players have been designed and built at Pro-Ject's manufacturing facility in Litovel, situated to the east of Prague. This plant is one of the most advanced manufacturers of precision mechanics in the country In cooperating with this company Pro-Ject Audio Systems, located in Vienna, found the ideal partner for their plans to produce the goods that they missed from amongst the vast flood of consumer hifi products - simple, uncluttered and utterly functional products. Pro-Ject Audio Systems is currently one of the world's leading suppliers of record players, with a range of models designed to satisfy all levels of expectation and budget. In many countries of the world customers can rely on competent service and support from Pro-Ject distributors well versed in analogue record reproduction technology. Pro-Ject products exhibit sonic performance beyond all expectations normally associated with their price. they are simple to use, maintanance free and will function reliably a lifetime long. They also offer extraordinary value for money.
The Primary turntable sets out to prove that hi-fi quality turntables don’t need to be complicated. Simply install the belt and connect it to a system in order to enjoy vinyl playback on an affordable device that won’t hurt your records.
- Instant playback with super-easy setup
- Pre-adjusted tracking force & anti-skating force
- pre-mounted Ortofon OM5e cartridge
- 8.6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Belt drive with silicone belt
- Low vibration synchronous motor & DC power supply
- Pre-mounted gold-plated RCA interconnect cable
- Special turntable feet for effective decoupling
- Acrylic lid included
The Pro-Ject Debut S/E3 is an impressive continuation of Pro-Ject's ongoing ethic of high-quality Hi-Fi at an affordable price. This takes the traditional and recognised format of the now discontinued Debut III, but innovates and improves on every aspect to make a great quality deck with fantastic sound. Note the improved supplied cartridge, larger platter, new motor set-up and glossy finish, which are just a few of the vast upgrades in this model.
- Pre-Fitted with an OM 10 Super cartridge
- Gloss Black finish (as seen on the Debut Esprit, Xpression III and others)
- Larger 12" platter for ultimate record hold
- Improved bearing set in original arm
- Improved motor with new suspension system
- Unique rounded drive belt reduces resonant forces transferring to the sub-platter
- Rear mounted junction box allowing for upgrade of turntable interconnects
DEBUT CARBON D3
Now 2 years on the Debut Carbon DC benefits from an upgraded new DC power supply with ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator (matching the one used in the Pro-Ject Speed Box) for precision speed stability. The new DC model also prospers from the upgrade by using less power in operation and when not in use.
The new 9V AC motor upgrade also comes with an improved TPE motor suspension. This new suspension reduces vibration caused by the motor and is normally found on improved turntables such as the Pro-Ject Xpression Carbon UKX.
The Debut Carbon DC also sees the re-introduction of the Debut's famous colours! Not only is the Debut Carbon DC available in the gloss black finish as standard, but for the same cost you can also choose to have a statement-making Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, White, Purple or Light Grey gloss finish.
- New DC power supply with ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator (like the Speed Box) for ultimate speed stability
- New TPE motor suspension
- 8.6" one-piece carbon fibre tonearm, adding stiffness and reducing resonance around the pick-up cartridge (rarely found on budget turntables, due to high production costs).
- High-quality counterweight - helping further reduce unwanted resonance.
- Two isolation 'feet' made especially by Ortofon A/S, used to decouple the motor from the plinth.
- 12" platter.
- Junction box installed, allowing for the easy upgrade of turntable interconnects.
- Factory-fitted Ortofon 2m Red.
- Various gloss-coloured finishes available.
- Lid included
Debut Carbon Esprit SB
The all-new Debut Carbon Esprit SB turntable from Pro-Ject Audio takes the hugely successful, multi-award winning Carbon design and adds even more to the already impressive package. On top of the new 8.6CC carbon fibre tonearm, new power supply method, improved motor isolation, pre-installed Ortofon 2M Red and new cable junction box found on the standard Debut Carbon; the Esprit SB version also uses a totally new speed control principle to allow for easy changing between 33 1/3RPM and 45RPM. The deck can also spin at 78 RPM by switching the pulley to the larger rung and setting the speed changer to '45/78' (Please Note: 78 RPM records require a special stylus - we recommend the 2M 78 Stylus for this turntable).
As well as being convenient, the speed control system also allows for smoother motor operation - further reducing unwanted resonances along with the improved motor isolation. The new motor isolation system utilises a wholly unique rubber compound developed exclusively by Ortofon A/S to offer dramatically reduced resonance transference from the high-quality 9V motor the turntable employs.
Another sonic benefit is found in the Esprit's included platter upgrade. Acrylic is a an excellent playback platform, as it offers almost no resonance in the audible frequencies and negates the need for a slipmat which can sometimes cause problems.
The Debut Carbon Esprit SB is available in three stylish, high-gloss colours.
- Debut Carbon turntable with built-in speed control
- 12" Acryl-IT Platter supplied
- 8.6CC carbon fibre tonearm
- Ortofon 2M Red, pre-installed
- New motor isolation system, designed by Ortofon A/S
- Cable junction box included, for easy cable upgrade
- New power supply method
- Available in Black, Red and White High-Gloss
- Lid included
The Classic is supplied as standard with the Ortofon 2M Silver cartridge, which has been developed exclusively for Pro-Ject Audio. This popular moving-magnet design allows The Classic to perform to a high standard right out of the box, and also offers upgrade options as your musical journey continues. The Classic is also supplied with a fitted dust cover, a junction box for easy cable upgrades and the Connect-IT E RCA cables. The three finishes (eucalyptus (black), rosenut and walnut) also mean The Classic can fit into any decor.
- Belt drive anniversary turntable with multi-plinth design
- MDF plinths (top plinth has metal layer 'sandwich' finish) separated by TPE suspension
- Height adjustable decoupling feet
- Precision balanced, TPE-damped aluminium-platter
- 9” carbon fibre/aluminium tonearm with MM & MC compatibility
- New tonearm bearing design with Japanese ball bearing (base of tonearm) and vertical cable outlet for unhindered arm movement
- Ultra low friction Zircon pin-point cardan tonearm bearings (top & side)
- Fully adjustable azimuth and VTA
- TPE-damped counterweight
- Supplied with Ortofon 2M Silver phono cartridge
- Classic wooden chassis in three matte finishes (walnut, rosenut, eucalyptus)
RELOOP TURN 3
TURN 3 is operated by a master switch on the back panel, and a three-point speed control on top of the plinth. The controller allows for effortlessly simple switching between 33 1/3, 45 and 78rpm speeds with tight accuracy and reliable stability. Then, for further convenience, there is a switchable Semi-Automatic Auto Stop function, which allows the turntable to automatically start when the tonearm is placed in position, and stop again at the end of the record.
TURN 3 is also simple to connect to any hi-fi system. The turntable is internally grounded, finished with gold-plated connectors and supplied with a set of RCA leads. Thanks to the switchable built-in Moving Magnet phono stage, the turntable can either be connected to a standard LINE or AUX input on an amplifier, or it can be upgraded with the use of an external phono stage. The additional USB output also allows for simple connection to a PC or Mac, providing a quick and easy way to transcribe your vinyl to digital audio files.
- Belt-drive Hi-Fi Turntable
- Pre-installed Ortofon 2M Red cartridge
- Specially designed tonearm for optimal tracking performance
- Headshell connection provides added flexibility
- High-quality built-in Phono Stage can be switched on or off (Phono/Line output)
- USB output for recording your vinyl to a PC or Mac
- Semi-Automatic Motor Stop can be switched on or off
- Low-vibration DC motor
- Integrated motor control with large speed selector for conveniently selecting three different speeds (33, 45 and 78 RPM)
- External DC power supply ensures a silent running motor (100-240 V / 12V / 500mA)
- Aluminium platter with rubber damping for optimized resonance control
- Adjustable anti-skating dial for improved cartridge tracking
- Gold-plated, corrosion resistant audio outputs (all cables detachable)
- Purpose-chosen turntable feet for effective decoupling
- Gloss black piano finish
- Master power switch on rear panel
- Supplied with pre-installed Ortofon 2M Red Cartridge, Counter Weight, Dust Cover (incl. hinges), Felt-Mat, Rubberised Aluminium Platter, Aluminium 7” Adapter, RCA & USB cables and international power supply (UK/EU/US)